[Wien] Error

Subhasis Panda onnyorup.iit at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 08:36:19 CEST 2018

Dear Sir,
As suggested by you, we checked for the nn directory in Wienroot & it was
not there. So we copy it from SRC_nn. Then ls - l command show read write
option but not excution option (x). So by chmod +x we make it excutable
option. Then from w2web  initialize caln following errors are showing.

/home/anupriya/WIEN2k_17.1/nn
 : Exec format error. Wrong Architecture

error: command   /home/anupriya/WIEN2k_17.1/nn nn.def   failed
 n stop error n

Kindly suggest what to do.