[Wien] how to set HDLO/LVNS value in batch mode

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 04:02:10 CEST 2018

Thanks Gavin,

I see, when I use -lnvs x (x=4 to 10 in the interval of 1) the
HDLO/lvns warning does not disappear.

When I reduce rmt of Cs from 2.5 to 2.3 these warning goes but then this
small rmt will cost computational time.

As per UG, I see how to add HDLO.

below is my case.int file for the case and first two atoms are Cs for which
I am getting a warning:

----------------------------case.in1 only for first two
atoms-------------------------------------------------------
WFFIL  EF= 0.50000       (WFFIL, WFPRI, ENFIL, SUPWF)
  7.00     10   6   ELPA pxq hm (R-MT*K-MAX,MAX L IN
WF,V-NMT,lib,gridshape,hm/lm)
  0.30    6  0      (GLOBAL E-PARAMETER WITH n OTHER CHOICES, global
APW/LAPW)
 2    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1                      >> As per UG, I can add
HDLO here, i.e. replace 1 by 2       (as HDLOs can be applied to only one
state)
 2   -5.08     0.0001 STOP 1
 0    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
 0   -1.66     0.0010 CONT 1
 1    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
 1   -0.66     0.0010 CONT 1
  0.30    6  0      (GLOBAL E-PARAMETER WITH n OTHER CHOICES, global
APW/LAPW)
 2    0.30     0.0000 CONT 2                                       >> As
per UG, I can add HDLO here, i.e. replace 1 by 2
 2   -5.08     0.0001 STOP 1
 0    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
 0   -1.66     0.0010 CONT 1
 1    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
 1   -0.66     0.0010 CONT 1
  0.30    4  0      (GLOBAL E-PARAMETER WITH n OTHER CHOICES, global
APW/LAPW)

But after adding HDLOs and increasing value of lvns, I am these warning
still persists.

Could you please confirm whether I am adding HDLOs in wrong way or the only
option to remove these warnings are the reduction in rmt?

Kind regards
Bhamu