[Wien] Changing magnetization direction

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Fri Jun 22 12:09:28 CEST 2018

Have a look into the optimization script,

you just change the case.inso files instead of the case.struct files

indeed, you have to create them by hand and you have to include some so specific things that may look like
  x symmetso # -c
  cp case.struct_so            case.struct
  cp case.clmsum_so         case.clmsum
etc .....

and you may use save either with the case (name) of the inso files, some other extension,  and/or into new directory
using the appropriate switches for save_lapw

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University