[Wien] To install WIEN2k

Thahirunnisa SR thahirunnisa_phy_phd_2013 at bsauniv.ac.in
Fri Mar 9 13:45:03 CET 2018

Dear Sir,
     I am a beginner as far as WIEN2k and I joined Ph.D. recently. I want
to install WIEN2k software using Ubuntu Linux operating system(64 bit).
Ubuntu provides gfortran.  So I tried to compile WIEN2k following the
instructions are given in wien2k userguide.  During this process, a warning
statement like:"opt/gotolib" is not found and gotolib may be downloaded
from..........So, I downloaded, OpenBLAS -0.2.20 at TACC as per the
instructions.  But I do not know, how to use this to install WIEN2k.  So, I
kindly request to give your valuable guidelines for the same.  So that I
can install WIEN2k and do my Ph.D.