[Wien] Error in Commandline: x lapw1 -band

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Mar 13 05:40:59 CET 2018

That w2web error with gfortran is due to bugs in the band.pl and scf.pl
files.  You need to apply the fixed files given in the mailing list
archive [
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2017-July/026651.html ,
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg17169.html
].