[Wien] Installation with MPI and GNU compilers

Rui Costa ruicosta.r15 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:22:58 CEST 2018

I did the benchmark test with the -DINTEL_VML_HAMILT, but since my email
was too big it was waiting for confirmation, so I'll divide it:

I added the print statement to the inilpw.f file and I get the same
results, i.e., it prints only:

iunit = 4
iunit = 5
iunit = 6

Even when I run the simulation with "run_lapw" it only prints those, the
difference is that it finishes without errors. From what I understood, the
error that I get is probably because gfortran changed the behavior in an
update.