[Wien] Volume optimization to monoclinic structure

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sun May 6 15:50:44 CEST 2018

I haven't really used parabolfit_lapw, but I believe you can use it for
that.

However, you may want to use the improved WIEN2k 17.1 parabolfit_lapw
script:

[1]
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg16799.html
[2]
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg16798.html

Or instead of trying to get parabolfit_lapw from [1] by doing a copy and
then a paste into a file, there is a WIEN2k 17.1 parabolfit_lapw.patch at:

https://github.com/gsabo/WIEN2k-Patches/tree/master/17.1