[Wien] IEEE_UNDERFLOW_FLAG IEEE_DENORMAL

Pavel Ondračka pavel.ondracka at email.cz
Wed May 9 21:30:18 CEST 2018

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Laurence Marks <L-marks at northwestern.edu>
Datum: 9. 5. 2018 21:18:20
Předmět: Re: [Wien] IEEE_UNDERFLOW_FLAG IEEE_DENORMAL
"
You are right, this is a bug (potentially severe). In my local version I
replaced somm with a more standard integration as somm interpolates to the
origin (which is not right).

"
Thanks for looking into this, hopefully the fix is not too hard. BTW if I
provide similar analysis also for the other occurrences of floating point
exceptions and/or valgrind uninitialized read/write errors, would you be
willing to check whether those are harmless or real problems as well?

Best regards

Pavel

"

"