[Wien] mini with constraints?

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat May 19 16:58:44 CEST 2018

As I recall, NEWT may need to be specified in case.inM for min_lapw
(mini) to do that [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg16213.html
].

Though, when constraining of atomic positions makes sense [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10622.html
,
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg08729.html
].

Since "run -min" can avoid bad point [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10459.html
] and can be faster than mini_lapw [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg13712.html
], it seems unfortunate that the constraint feature is not yet
implemented for that.