[Wien] spagh2rho Output Files

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed May 23 03:58:25 CEST 2018

The fort.xx format should be described in the post at:

http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2012-December/018026.html

There is fort2dx [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg08441.html
] if you need to convert it to dx format.  The fort2dx should be in
wien2dfsdx on the WIEN2k unsupported page [
http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/unsupported/ ].