[Wien] Thermoelectric properties

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Nov 3 18:21:57 CET 2018

FYI, it is recommended to use the new version 2 of BoltzTraP (called
BoltzTraP2):

https://www.imc.tuwien.ac.at/forschungsbereich_theoretische_chemie/forschungsgruppen/prof_dr_gkh_madsen_theoretical_materials_chemistry/boltztrap2/

http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/events/ws2017/notes/Madsen-Transport-boltztrap.pdf

However, the old UserGuide and article for the old version 1.2.5 has
bits and pieces of information that you might find useful as a reference
when using BoltzTraP2:

https://www.imc.tuwien.ac.at//forschungsbereich_theoretische_chemie/forschungsgruppen/prof_dr_gkh_madsen_theoretical_materials_chemistry/boltztrap/
(Download (v1.2.5) link -> BoltzTraP.tar.bz2 -> extract file
boltztrap-1.2.5\doc\UserGuide.pdf)

https://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0602203v1