[Wien] Wien2k18.2_Exercises not repeatable

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Nov 14 07:56:52 CET 2018

There are different things ....

The EFG of In is extremely sensitive to structure, k-mesh and
computational details. Unless you can use exactly the same details as in
this example, you may get different results.

On the other hand, the Ti-d density or difference density plot MUST look
like in the documents, or you are doing something very wrong when
producing the plot.