[Wien] Convergence problem with cLDA method

karima Physique physique.karima at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 22:32:50 CET 2018

Dear Dr. Gavin Abo;

I use WIEN2k_18.2  and I have already tried this method on a material based
on Iron and it works very well but for another material based on Mn, the
calculation did not converge.
do I have to change semaring, or K-point (200 points have been chosen),
mixing factor, Rkmax (8.5 was chosen) ??
do you have a proposal for this problem?