[Wien] character plot, crystallography related and min_lapw

Lawal Mohammed mohammedlawal08 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 08:54:02 CEST 2018

Dear Gavin,
Thank you very much for your suggestion. Yes, I have tried different size of heavier plotting but in vain. What I observed was, the program does not read/recognise my jtype input for my case, because on w2web only atom number and size are printed. However, I can plot the band structure without editing the band character options.
Dear Prof Laurence Marks,I am sorry for going back, in my previous mail I used -i 150, but the scf circles terminate at 40 iterations. Why should it stops at 40 while it's suppose to reach 150, because of -i 150?
Many thanks for your time.
With kind regards.
Lawal