[Wien] error in parallel lapw2

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Oct 20 20:54:29 CEST 2018

Are you using the NERSC cluster mentioned at:

http://www.nersc.gov/users/software/applications/materials-science/wien2k/

If so, I see:

Need Help?

Consulting and questions

https://help.nersc.gov
1-800-66-NERSC, option 3
or 510-486-8613 Monday - Friday 8-5 Pacific

It should be better to ask that cluster help desk if that is the case.

The error says "srun: error: No hardware architecture specified (-C)!".

Probably you need to add "#SBATCH -C haswell" to the job script or one
of the other architectures to remove that error as mentioned at:

http://www.nersc.gov/users/computational-systems/cori/running-jobs/batch-jobs/