[Wien] Problem in wien2k17 installation on remote server

Indranil mal indranil.mal at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 19:23:37 CEST 2018

Thank you for your reply. As I am new in LINUX operating system I could not
follow you initially sorry for that. However I am using

Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
Memory 31.3 GiB
processor Intel® Core™ i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz × 8
Graphics Intel® HD Graphics 630 (Kaby Lake GT2)
GNOME 3.28.2
OS type 64-bit
Disk 200.6 GB
Please inform me what are the information you need to analyze the errors. I
will try to provide you.

this time I have used all the recommended options for compiler and linker

 *                 Specify compiler and linker options                 *

 Recommended options for system linuxgfortran are:
      Compiler options:        -ffree-form -O2 -ffree-line-length-none
      Linker Flags:            $(FOPT) -L../SRC_lib
      Preprocessor flags:      '-DParallel'
      R_LIB (LAPACK+BLAS):     /opt/libopenblas /opt/liblapack -lpthread

 Current settings:
  O   Compiler options:        -ffree-form -O2 -ffree-line-length-none
  L   Linker Flags:            $(FOPT)
  P   Preprocessor flags       '-DParallel'
  R   R_LIBS (LAPACK+BLAS):    /opt/libopenblas /opt/liblapack -lpthread
  X   LIBX options:            -DLIBXC -I/opt/etsf/include
      LIBXC-LIBS:              -L/opt/etsf/lib/ -lxcf03 -lxc

I have got the attached error while compiling.

Thanking you
Indranil