[Wien] Bandgap for NaCl and Ta2O5

delamora delamora at unam.mx
Thu Sep 6 02:22:29 CEST 2018

Thank you Gavin,

I thought that to increase the energy axis you needed to increase emax in case.in1.

When opening DOS you get;

Optional steps:

Edit case.in1 and specify a larger E-max (bottom of file)

Now I see that there is a emax in case.int and in this simple case it worked

Now I have to check why I am getting a different bandgap in Ta2O5

Pablo