[Wien] Electronic band structure (GLLB)

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 7 09:54:15 CEST 2018

Hi,

The problem is due to the fact that after execution of
run_deltagllb_lapw, the files case.vns and case.vsp contain the
LDA potential and not GLLB-SC (I did not think about that
when implementing GLLB-SC). To avoid this problem, the solution
is to use save_lapw and restore_lapw after run_deltagllb_lapw:

1) run_lapw -gllb  ...
2) save_lapw solid_GLLB
3) run_deltagllb_lapw
4) Collect the value of DELTAXC: in case.scf0
5) save blablabla
6) restore -f solid_GLLB
7) calculate DOS or band structure as usual

One more thing: when executing "x lapw1" or "x lapw2" for DOS
or band structure, the option "-gllb" is not necessary.

FT