[Wien] Regarding qtl-B error during calculations

sandeep Kumar sandeepk.phy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:12:54 CEST 2018

Dear Prof. Peter Blaha,

Thank you very much for quick response. I have a doubt. Actually, I have 6
P atom in case.struct and all P atom has -0.73 for the LO-energy of the P
atom. So, should I change it for all P atom in case.in1c. For your kind
information, the structure doesn't have  inversion symmetry. Below is the P
atoms details in case.in1c file.

These are for P atoms in case.in1c:

0.30    3  0      (GLOBAL E-PARAMETER WITH n OTHER CHOICES, global APW/LAPW)
 0    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
 0   -0.73     0.0010 CONT 1
 1    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
  0.30    3  0      (GLOBAL E-PARAMETER WITH n OTHER CHOICES, global
APW/LAPW)
 0    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
 0   -0.73     0.0010 CONT 1
 1    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
  0.30    3  0      (GLOBAL E-PARAMETER WITH n OTHER CHOICES, global
APW/LAPW)
 0    1.00     0.0000 CONT 1
 0   -0.73     0.0010 CONT 1
 1    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
  0.30    3  0      (GLOBAL E-PARAMETER WITH n OTHER CHOICES, global
APW/LAPW)
 0    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
 0   -0.73     0.0010 CONT 1
 1    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
  0.30    3  0      (GLOBAL E-PARAMETER WITH n OTHER CHOICES, global
APW/LAPW)
 0    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
 0   -0.73     0.0010 CONT 1
 1    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
  0.30    3  0      (GLOBAL E-PARAMETER WITH n OTHER CHOICES, global
APW/LAPW)
 0    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1
 0   -0.73     0.0010 CONT 1
 1    0.30     0.0000 CONT 1

Please suggest me. I would be thankful to you.

Thanks

Sandeep