[Wien] error in mBJ

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Sep 10 09:04:02 CEST 2018

Hi,

For technical reasons, the mBJ method can not really be used
for systems with vacuum. See this for more details:
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg03199.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09181.html
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg13354.html

FT