[Wien] SCF Cycle stops; if: event not found

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Sep 15 00:03:56 CEST 2018

The error may be coming from line 702 in $WIENROOT/runafm_lapw:

!if (! $?cc_test) goto nextiter

The symbol ! I think is for history substitution in csh [1] but someone
may have intended it to be a comment symbol # [2] as the ! is comment
symbol in Fortran [3].

You might see if the error goes away by changing the line to:

#if (! $?cc_test) goto nextiter

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19174808/event-not-found-csh
[2] http://www-cs.canisius.edu/ONLINESTUFF/UNIX/shellprogramming.html#A
[3] https://web.stanford.edu/class/me200c/tutorial_77/03_basics.html