[Wien] Reg: Band structure with SOC for spin polarised case

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Apr 16 06:44:23 CEST 2019

Sorry, too busy at the moment to search in the mailing list archive
using the search box to find where it likely was previously posted at:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/maillist.html

Check w2web, the :log or .dayfile from the scf to get an idea of
commands needed:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg06561.html

The DFT+SO should be similar to the DFT+SO+U, but you need to drop the
-orb.  Refer for example to:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg17735.html