[Wien] Fwd: Installation issue

Indranil mal indranil.mal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 10:00:38 CEST 2019

I am using a PC with intel i7 32GB RAM and 2TB HDD with UBUNTU 18.04 LTS. I
have installed OpenBLAS-0.2.20 and using GNU FORTRAN and c compiler and my
settings for compiler/Linker , Libraries are as followed

 Current settings:
  O   Compiler options:        -ffree-form -O2 -ffree-line-length-none
  L   Linker Flags:            $(FOPT)
  P   Preprocessor flags       '-DParallel'
  R   R_LIBS (LAPACK+BLAS):    -llapack -lblas -lpthread
  X   LIBX options:            -DLIBXC -I/opt/etsf/include
      LIBXC-LIBS:              -L/opt/etsf/lib/ -lxcf03 -lxc

I have installed FFTW3 and mpi but could not install ELPA getting the error
" No usable BLACS found. If installed in a non-standard place, please
specify suitable LDFLAGS and FCFLAGS as arguments to configure". And that
is why I did not configure the parallel computing.

When I am trying to compile the getting the following error and attached
the compile.msg file. Please help me to install WIEN2K in my system.

done.

Compile time errors (if any) were:
SRC_lapw0/compile.msg:collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
SRC_lapw0/compile.msg:make[1]: *** [lapw0] Error 1
SRC_lapw0/compile.msg:make: *** [seq] Error 2

Thanking you

Indranil