[Wien] Bug in lapw2 -almd ?

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Apr 25 13:06:31 CEST 2019

All the documentation I have seen only show or talk about the serial
commands when using -alm and -almd:

https://github.com/jeandiehl/wannier-proj/blob/master/doc/wannier-proj_manual.pdf

https://github.com/TRIQS/triqs_0.x/blob/master/doc/user_manual/wien2k/TutorialDmftproj.pdf

The mpi for -qdmft seems to be for the DMFT python script case.py (not
lapw2):

https://triqs.github.io/dft_tools/master/guide/dftdmft_selfcons.html?highlight=parallel

It sounds like you have confirmed what was previously thought [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg18447.html
] that -almd is not valid with the parallel switch (-p).