[Wien] WARNING in CHARGED CELL calculation

Santanu Pathak santanupathak21 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:50:35 CEST 2019

I am calculating energy and hyperfine parameters for oxide. I have
performed a neutral cell calculation and then due to performing, made the
required changes in input files (1. Removed 1 electron, therefore reduced
:NE by 1 in .in2c file, and 2.  Edited 1st line in .inm file by BROYD
-1.0   YES). For one particular structure of the oxide, the charged cell
calculation shows no warning and DOS calculation is meaningful. But any
calculation with very little change in atomic positions is showing WARNING
in energy and message in .scf file is following:

:WARN  :        CHARGED CELL with  -1.000
        an energy correction like C Q**2/(L eps) is not included
(PRB51,4014; PRB73,35215)

How can this WARNING be taken care of? Thank you.

*Best Regards,*

*Santanu Pathak*
*Senior Research Fellow*
*Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre*

*1/AF Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata-700064, India*