[Wien] Problem in band structure plot using hf potential.

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Aug 4 10:04:08 CEST 2019

Hi,

Step 5: For technical reason, nband should be at least equal to the
number of occupied bands. But, nband (like RKmax) is a convergence
parameter that needs to be tested.

Step 6: In case.in1(c), increase EMAX to 10 (or the number of bands if
you are using MPI with ELPA).

Step 8: As explained in the user's guide, you need to use the script
run_bandplothf_lapw for band structure with HF/hybrid methods.

FT