[Wien] WIEN2k_COMPILER issue with WIEN2k 19.1

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Aug 30 08:11:45 CEST 2019

Yes, for serial build, the third line could be empty as

parallel:

Regarding libxc, that is library that gives you access to many more
functionals that you can use with WIEN2k.  There are 400 of them
according to [ https://doi.org/10.1016/j.softx.2017.11.002 ].

The libxc website [ http://www.tddft.org/programs/Libxc ] appears to be
not working right now.  However, look on it for its list of functionals
when it is working again.

Also, some of the libxc information in the WIEN2k 19.1 usersguide can be
found in section "7.1.3 Input" on page 120 [
http://susi.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf ].