[Wien] MAE ERROR

Nileema Sharma nileemasharma012 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 13:13:09 CEST 2019

Thank you Tuvshin for your suggestion. But while using the low symmetry
structure another error occurred!!
I tried to use low symmetry 1_P1 structure in which I was unable to proceed
beyond "x lapw2  -so -up/-dn" with an error "LAPW2: semi-core band ranges
too large."
How can I solve this issue??
Best regards.
Thank you!!