[Wien] Fwd: Lapw2_1.def ERROR

Ashwani Kumar ashwani.ism at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 20:33:32 CET 2019

Lapw2 error file generated with message "Error in Lapw2" only. Other
*.error file (~lapw1_x.error) created empty. Case.dayfile is attached which
shows last job id issued for 16 cores. You are right, Dr. Lyudmila.
Warnings are present in case.dayfile related to inaccurate EF (appeared 16
times in 22 iterations). 23rd iteration never completed. At cluster, it was
not running when i checked today, but w2k interface status showed running.
Neither JOB nor error output file created (surprise for me). Case.scf0,
case.scf1 files are shared through Google Drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B97owdomubQ7WlFRT3F0TnZfTWhyY2VQU0ZQS0VaVnlPZlc0
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B97owdomubQ7N1VOMlJvbkMyVU5ZZzlvVkZHeXVDS3VsU1Vj
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B97owdomubQ7ZFVsTGp2VmE0U0YxdVhYZHBEWFlxbVV6cVJF
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B97owdomubQ7andEZGNuWHREMXFGN0MyS1hsc21DbDdwcTJV