[Wien] Ghost band error found in LAPW2

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 27 08:59:36 CET 2019

Hi,

 From where is your structure ???

It has a composition of  8x( VPO_4 Na_2F_1.5),  which does not look right.

The first 8 Na atoms have very short unphysical Na-Na distances and many
Bond-valence sums are too large. I guess the structure has at least 4 Na
atoms too much.

Ghostbands: Your info is not enough. You need to check the bottom of
case.output2.
It tells you for which atom and which angular momentum (l-value) the
problem occurs.