[Wien] Tmaker: command not found

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Feb 20 08:44:43 CET 2019

You should not run:

$WIENROOT/x $WIENROOT/SRC_cif2struct

but simply:    x cif2struct
or:            makestruct

If this does not work, ost likely, $WIENROOT is not in your path.

what do you get with:

which x   ???

Probably you have to run   $WIENROOT/userconfig_lapw
and then logout/login again.

If you do have  $WIENROOT in your path, then probably WIEN2k was not
properly installed (compiled) and all the Fortran executables are missing.

ls -als $WIENROOT/nn