[Wien] Nw SCF cycle require for Thermoelectric property using BoltzTrap

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Jan 5 16:56:48 CET 2019

No, you do not need to do the full scf.  Either one cycle run(sp)_lapw
-i 1 ... or running "x lapw1" after the change with "x kgen" should
suffice as mentioned before:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg04261.html

Also, I suggest searching the BoltzTraP2 google group:

https://www.imc.tuwien.ac.at/forschungsbereich_theoretische_chemie/forschungsgruppen/prof_dr_gkh_madsen_theoretical_materials_chemistry/boltztrap2/

I forget, but BoltzTraP2 I think has a -m or bins option that may
achieve the same thing.