[Wien] Thermoelectric properties

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat Jan 12 20:29:36 CET 2019

Consider using BolzTraP version 2 [1] instead BolzTraP version 1.2.5.  I
have seen no support (or limited support) for BolzTraP version 1.2.5.
On the other hand, I have seen user support for BolzTraP2 in its Google
group [2].

Regarding "x_trans: not found", probably you do not have x_trans in your
PATH or you didn't specify the full path when using "x_trans
BoltzTraP".  Did BolzTraP version 1.2.5 install correctly and were able
to run the CoSb3 example (see [3])?

Regarding "gather_energy.p1: not found", it should be a lower case L in
gather_energy.pl, but is looks like you used a numerical 1.  Also, the
gather_energy.pl file has to either be moved to a folder in your PATH or
you need to export the util folder in BolzTraP similar to exporting the
src folder for x_trans [4].

If using gather_energy.pl, you might also need the gather_energy.patch [5].

[1]
https://www.imc.tuwien.ac.at/forschungsbereich_theoretische_chemie/forschungsgruppen/prof_dr_gkh_madsen_theoretical_materials_chemistry/boltztrap2/
[2] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/boltztrap
[3]