[Wien] Effect of spin-orbit coupling on half metal

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Tue Jan 29 10:25:36 CET 2019

Please read
Ph. Mavropoulos, I. Galanakis, V. Popescu., P. H. Dederichs
The influence of spin–orbit coupling on the band gap of Heusler alloys
J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 16 (2004) S5759

or in more detail the book C. Felser, G.H. Fecher (Eds.); Spintronics; Springer Verlag (2013)

Ciao
Gerhard

Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University