[Wien] lapw2c tries to read an anomalous amount of data

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jul 3 17:26:43 CEST 2019

The Intel compilers will most likely work fine under Sci. Linux, but I'm
not seeing the operating system in Intel's list of tested distributions
under System Requirements in their Release Notes. Since Sci. Linux seems
to be an "other" distribution, you may want to take note of the
disclaimer they give for that at [1], which is:

/other distributions may or may not work and are not recommended/

[1]
https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-fortran-compiler-190-for-linux-release-notes-for-intel-parallel-studio-xe-2019#sysreq