[Wien] 3p or 4p PDOS for 3d transition metal

杨柯 kyang15 at fudan.edu.cn
Fri Jul 12 09:30:51 CEST 2019

Thanks for the reply.

The problem is that the energy level of 3p and 3p* orbial as valence state of Co atom were not show in my case.dos1eVup file.
I already change the Emin in the case.inst file. Still the 3p and 3p* about -4.5 Ry were not show.
I checked the case.qtlup file, the energy start in -4 Ry. It looks like the energy about -4.5 Ry lost.
I have no idea what happened.
Any suggestions are welcome.