[Wien] Where do one find spin orbit coupling contribution matrix

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jul 12 15:37:40 CEST 2019

There is no such information.

What you can do is switching off selectively the SO contribution for
individual atoms. When you then compare your anisotropy energies, you
can find out the contributions from different atoms.

PS: In most cases it is trivial due to the heavy atom ...., when you
have several heavier atoms, then such an analysis might make sense.