[Wien] Can someone share the MPI parallel script using on LSF job management system with me ?

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Mon Jun 3 14:31:33 CEST 2019

Yes, for both k-point parallel and mpi parallel you need "-p".

Do not use "mpirun run_lapw ....." in your job script.  Use "run_lapw -p
....." which will itself run the "mpirun" or another mpi launcher that
you have set in siteconfig.

For mpi parallel [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg00985.html
, http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/faq/ecss_hliu_051012.pdf (slide 7)], you
need to change your job script to output for example:

granularity:1
lapw0:c021:28
1:c021:28
extrafine:1

You might try the LSF job script or program your script based on the
script in the post at:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg01612.html