[Wien] bibtex format of wien2k

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jun 6 21:35:16 CEST 2019

@book{WIEN2k,
author = {Blaha, P. and Schwarz, K. and Madsen, G. K. H. and Kvasnicka, D.
    and Luitz, J. and Laskowski, R. and Tran, F. and Marks, L. D.},
title = {WIEN2k: An Augmented Plane Wave plus
    Local Orbitals Program for Calculating Crystal Properties},
publisher = {Vienna University of Technology},
address = {Austria},
year = {2018},
}