[Wien] WIEN2k Version 19.1

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Fri Jun 14 09:02:33 CEST 2019

If you are not seeing the error, do you may have a system where csh is
symoblic link to tcsh like in the past post at:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg01979.html

As mentioned in my past post at:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg17845.html

The issue should be related to the long sed commands for "alias
update_makefiles" and perhaps also now "alias define_installdate".  I
think I did some testing and was able to test a partial fix with csh,
but I end up have to used many variable or something like that split the
sed command up.  I kind of gave up with that approach to fixing it when
I found I could just change csh to tcsh.