[Wien] compiling error of lapw1_mpi

Pavel Ondračka pavel.ondracka at email.cz
Fri Jun 14 14:41:15 CEST 2019

The first option how to fix this is to compile with ELPA (which I would
recommend anyway as it is much faster).
To fix the compilation you can move the definitions outside the ifdef
ELPA block, i.e.,
change line number 12 in seclr4.F from:
  NPE, myrowhs, mycolhs,ictxt,ictxtall, NBELW_PARA, &
  NPE, myrowhs, mycolhs,ictxt,ictxtall, NBELW_PARA, lcolhs, dlcolhs, &

and line number 14 from
  lcolhs, dlcolhs, elpa_switch, scala_switch, elpa_mem_default
  elpa_switch, scala_switch, elpa_mem_default

This should fix the compilation but I'm not familiar with this part of
code enough to say how its intended to work. Hopefully prof. Blaha can
confirm this is the correct solution.

Best regards
Pavel