[Wien] WIEN2k Version 19.1

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sun Jun 16 15:44:38 CEST 2019

The sed works fine and is not a problem.  The only problem with the
script is with: alias update_makefiles 'string'

It's just that the string part is too long for csh [
https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg16028.html
].

Which is why if you shorten the string, for example split it into two
alias (like update_makefiles01 and update_makefiles02), then the script
works fine:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg18738.html

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg18731.html

Note: The for loop pseudo code in msg18738 I realize I have a mistake
were multiple substitutions likely would have to be worked out too [
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/68042/double-and-triple-substitution-in-bash-and-zsh
].

Or tcsh could be used that has a larger maximum length for the string:

https://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg18730.html