[Wien] Angle change 94.14 to 107.1 during initializing.

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jun 19 09:58:47 CEST 2019

Maybe.

You can always check the output of   x nn    (case.outputnn), where the
distances between atoms are listed. Compare it with literature values.

PS: First of all you should make the structure without replacing an
impurity. This structure can be compared with experimental distances,
and it already should have CXZ struture (that's why I don't understand
your comment "it changes into CXZ" ??).

For an "impurity", usually you have to create a supercell (except when
the original cell is already very big (more than 50 atoms)). And in this
supercell, you replace one of the atoms by the impurity. And yes, if in
this operation symmetry is lost, sgroup may change the angle of a
monoclinic cell. However, you can always check with a structure from nn,
if the number of symmetry operations in symmetry are the same as from
sgroupo. Then you do not need to use the modified sgroup structure.