[Wien] Problems with installation of Wien2k 19.1

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Jun 20 17:41:17 CEST 2019

Hi,

I can not test with intel 2019, but it works with intel 2018.
Are you sure that the path LIBXCROOT in the Makefile (in SRC_lapw0)
is the one leading to the libxc compiled with the same compiler.
Also check that LIBXC_LIBDNAME is set properly (lib64, that should
exist in the libxc directory).

F. Tran