[Wien] gfortran compilation and run problems for 19.1

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Tue Jun 25 23:14:50 CEST 2019

Does == work ?

Ciao
Gerhard

====================================
Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University
55099 Mainz
and
01187 Dresden
Von: Wien [wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at] im Auftrag von Sam Trickey [trickey at qtp.ufl.edu]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Juni 2019 15:13
An: wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Betreff: Re: [Wien] gfortran compilation and run problems for 19.1

See below

On 6/25/19 5:47 AM, Peter Blaha wrote:
Hi,

I can confirm the fix for   inputpars.F.   Of course, according to fortran standards a logical if should have an .eqv. operator (although I never "understood" what that should be good for ...).

Keeps computer scientists occupied introducing needless and annoying distinctions.

peace, Sam

--
Samuel B. Trickey
QTP, Depts. of Physics and Chemistry