[Wien] gfortran compilation and run problems for 19.1

Mikhail Nestoklon nestoklon at mail.ru
Wed Jun 26 00:52:21 CEST 2019

Thank you.
LAPW1 seem to work with default 4 threads.
Now run_lapw stops at the next step:

STOP LAPW0 END
STOP LAPW1 END
STOP LAPW2 - Error. Check file lapw2.error

$ cat lapw2.error
'LAPW2' - can't open unit: 15
'LAPW2' - filename: GaAs.tmp
'LAPW2' - status: scratch form: unformatted In the update information it is mentioned that case.tmp is removed now. However,
$ cat lapw2.def
15,'GaAs.tmp', 'scratch','unformatted',0
Sincerely
Mikhail

Mikhail Nestoklon