[Wien] (no subject)

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Mar 12 16:05:53 CET 2019

RKMAX is well described in the User Guide.

In general I don't hold the hands of people doing simple calculations such
as a GaN supercell, and I don't think other people will either -- unless
you want to pay?

Research involves working things out for yourself, and only asking the
harder questions as relevant.

--
Professor Laurence Marks