[Wien] LAPWDM crashing on SOC calculation

Tuvshin D tuvshin1230 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 15:12:45 CEST 2019

Thank you so much for reply, professor Blaha.

I run initso_lapw for both directions on saved scf job by choosing "I have
SP case" (run symmetso). Should I then use new structure for SO
calculations?

Also, how do I convert total energy with other results (eg. my system gives
-85014 Ry which is over -1MeV, it had around -160eV on vasp)

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack