[Wien] Very slow scf convergence (monotonic changes in one direction)."ERROR in reading files, restarted"

Laurence Marks laurence.marks at gmail.com
Mon May 13 06:51:12 CEST 2019

If I remember correctly, the solution in that case was to update the
Fortran compiler (ifort).

1) What version of ifort are you using (or other)?
2) What are your compiler options?
3) What does "ldd $WIENROOT/mixer" give?

_____
Professor Laurence Marks
else has thought", Albert Szent-Gyorgi
www.numis.northwestern.edu