[Wien] System configuration

Dr. K. C. Bhamu kcbhamu85 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 07:12:21 CEST 2019

Hii,

If you are doing k-point parallel calculation (having number of k-points in
IBZ more then 12) then use below script on terminal where you want to run
the calculation or use in your job script with -p option in run(sp)_lapw
(-so).

if anyone knows how to repeat a nth line m times in a file then this script
can be changed.

Below script simply coping machine file from temple directory and updating
it as per your need.
So you do not need copy it, open it in your favorite editor and do it
manually.

cp $WIENROOT/SRC_templates/.machines . ; grep localhost .machines | perl
-ne 'print $_ x 6' > LOCALHOST.dat ; tail -n 2 .machines > grang.dat ; sed
'22,25d' .machines > MACHINE.dat ; cat MACHINE.dat localhost.dat grang.dat
> .machines ; rm LOCALHOST.dat MACHINE.dat grang.dat

regards
Bhamu